Wednesday, August 2, 2017
CADRE RESTRUCTURING COMMITTEE MEETING
HELD ON 02.08.2017 IN DAK BHAWAN
The proposed meeting of the Cadre Restructuring Committee was held today (02.08.2017) in the Dak Bhawan with the Staff Side.
The Official Side was represented by the following officers.
i. Dr. Charls Lobo, Chief PMG, Karnataka as Chairman
ii. Ms. Smriti Saran, DDG(Establishment) as Member
iii. Shri J T Venkantaswarelu, PMG, Mails & BD, Chennai as Member
iv. Shri Ganesh V, Sawaleswarkar, PMG, Pune Region as member.
NFPE was represented by:
i. Com. R. N. Parashar, General Secretary, AIPEU, Gr-C, CHQ
ii. Com. J. Ramamurty, CHQ, President and Circle Secretary, Tamilnadu and
iii. Com. Bruhaspati Samal, Circle Secretary, Odisha Circle
The discussion was proceeded on the basis of the suggestions given by Postal JCA in its letter No. PJCA/Cadre Restructuring/2017 dated 17.03.2017.
The gist of the meeting is as follows.
1. After arguments and counter arguments, the Committee agreed to issue necessary orders and uniform guidelines for maintaining uniformity amongst Circles in allotment in distribution of Posts as follows in addition to Single and Double-handed post Offices. There may be alteration in allotment of LSG posts already allotted to the Circles
a. Each Gazetted Head Post Offices needs to create 3 LSG posts.
b. All pre-restructured HSG-I HOs and Grade – III HOs will have 2 LSG posts each.
c. All pre-restructured HSG-II HOs and Grade – II HOs will have one LSG post each.
d. All pre-restructured HSG-I MDGs and Grade – III Post Offices will have one LSG post each.
e. All pre-restructured HSG-II MDGs/ SOs and Grade – II Post Offices will have 1 LSG post each.
f. In-Charge of the PLI CPCs needs to upgraded to LSG.
g. Accountants in Divisional Offices and Head Post Offices will be identified as LSG.’
2. It was agreed that the Post of Treasurer will not be upgraded to LSG. In respect of the Circles where the proposal has already been implemented, the case will be reviewed.
3. Since the numbers of non-functional HSG-I Posts have already been restricted to 235 only, it is not possible to grant all HSG-I officials completing 2 years of service to NFG. There will be no identification of Posts as NFG since its is person-based. Only those senior most HSG-I officials completing two years of service will be promoted to NFG.
4. Directorate has not yet issued any general order for merger of IP Line HSG-I posts to General Line Posts. As such, the Committee cannot comment on such an aspect since beyond its terms of references. However, Staff Section will review and issue suitable orders.
5. Regarding one time relaxation of existing Recruitment Rules for promotion of all existing LSG to HSG-II and HSG-II to HSG-I posts, it was agreed by the Committee to make necessary recommendations for onward transmission to the nodal ministry.
6. No consensus was arrived for divisionalization of LSG cadre. However, it was agreed that all the LSG promoted officials will be allotted to Divisions instead of Regions for issuing posting orders within the Divisions by the respective Divisional heads.
7. There will be no identification of Posts in LSG Cadre for SAs, PLI Group Leader, BEs, MEs etc. But the persons already working in such posts if promoted to LSG may be allowed to work there as LSG without any disturbance.
8. Regarding amendment of norms for promotion to HSG-II (6 years in LSG) and to HSG-I (5 Years in HSG-II), the Committee opined that Recruitment Rules have to be changed which is not under the their purview. This may be examined by Staff Section.
9. No officiating arrangement or adhoc posting on HSG-II & HSG-I can be made now since there is dearth of eligible LSG and HSG-II officials.
10. Only Good bench mark will be applied for these promotions.
11. Debarring promotion after declination is the policy of the Govt. which is applicable to all the cadres including the P As. The committee can not act on the issue.
12. The issues of Postmaster Cadre will be dealt in separately.
13. In respect of P As working in Foreign Post Offices, they have to treated at par with others based on concerned Recruitment Rules. There will be no separate treatment of such posts.
14. The total present LSG posts and PA posts will be taken into account as a whole for deciding the strength of LR PAs.
15. The second phase of implementation in Tamilnadu circle is now put on hold, till the matter is decided by directorate after getting the recommendation of the committee’s report.
16. Sort fall in allotment of posts under cadre restructuring to Odisha circle will be made good.
(R. N. Parashar)
MANDATING AADHAAR LINKAGE TO PAN CARDS
Press Information Bureau
Government of India
Ministry of Finance
01-August-2017 17:46 IST
Mandating Aadhaar linkage to PAN cards
Permanent Account Number (PAN) is the key identifier of taxable entity and aggregator of all financial transactions undertaken by one person. One PAN for one person is the guiding principle for allotment of PAN. However, for achieving the objective of one PAN to one assessee it is required to maintain uniqueness of PAN. The uniqueness of PAN is achieved by conducting a de-duplication check on all already existing allotted PAN against the data furnished by new applicant. Under the existing system of PAN only demographic data is captured. Some instances are found where multiple PANs have been allotted to one person or one PAN has been allotted to multiple persons despite the application of de-duplication process based on demographic data. Linkage of Aadhaar number into PAN database will allow a robust way of de-duplication as Aadhaar number is based on biometric attributes of finger prints and iris images. Further seeding of Aadhaar will allow the Income-tax Department to weed out any undetected duplicate PANs. It will also facilitate resolution of cases of one PAN allotted to multiple persons.
As on 27.7.2017, 11,44,211 PANs have been identified and deleted or de-activated in cases where multiple PANs were found allotted to one person. Similarly, as on 27.7.2017, 1,566 PANs have been identified as ‘Fake’ which were allotted to either non-existent person or in the names of persons with false identities. In this regard, the PAN service provider carries out onsite verification of PAN applications to verify identity and addresses of the applicant and share the report of such verification to the concerned Assessing Officer. On receipt of such report the assessing officer also conducts enquires and mark the PAN as “Fake”. If information of allotment of more than one PAN is received, the facility to delete or de-activate the PAN is available with the Assessing Officer through application software. Further, during 2004 to 2007, an exercise for de-duplication of PAN was conducted in the Department to identify probable duplicate PANs, which were consequently deleted or de-activated by the concerned assessing officers after examinations.
This was stated by Shri Santosh Kumar Gangwar, Minister of State for Finance in written reply to a question in Rajya Sabha today. (01.08.2017)
UIDAI INTRODUCE M AADHAAR MOBILE ANDROID APP
TO CARRY YOUR AADHAAR ON MOBILE
mAadhar is most convenient way to have your Aadhaar Card details along with you anywhere in India at anytime. According to UIDAI Mobile Android App mAadhaar helps Aadhaar holders can download from Google Play Store using official Link from the Authorities. Unique Identification Authority of India it helps holders to carry soft copy of their Aadhaar to anywhere anytime throught the India on Android App. mAadhaar Mobile Android App is official Application developed by the UIDAI uidai-maadhaar-mobile-android-app-download-google-play-store
Important things about mAadhaar Mobile Android App
mAadhaar app asks for Pass word immediately after downloading and trying to open. Then we have to set up a password with 8-12 characters containing alpha numeric with a alpha capital along with special charactors
An Aadhaar Profile can be downloaded only on mobile having registered mobile number linked with Aadhaar
If your mobile is not registered with Aadhaar, please visit nearest Aadhaar Enrollment Centre
There is no Manual entry provision because of Security cautions
Users are advised not to navigate from mAadhaar while trying to get OTP through SMS. mAadhaar reads the OTP automatically once it received
The mAadhaar app enables users to carry details of more than one Aadhaar card in the digital form. If any other member of your family has the same mobile number registered as yours with Aadhaar, you can also add his or her profile using the mAadhaar app. The app allows a user to add a maximum three profiles in digital form on a particular device.
Once a user enables the Bio-metric Locking system, his or her bio-metric remains locked till the Aadhaar holder chooses to either unlock it (which is temporary) or disable the locking system.
One Aadhaar profile can be active on only one device at a time. If you create a profile on another device by inserting the SIM in another device, the previous profile would become inactive and would be deleted from the older device whenever any operation is attempted within the mAadhaar app from that device.
Sharing of QR code and eKYC data: A user of mAadhaar can share demographics-related information with service providers using the QR code, instead of manual entry.
mAadhaar comes with TOTP or Time-based One-Time Password generation feature. Users can use this automatically generated temporary password instead of SMS-based OTP. Click here to Download Mobile App for Aadhaar Card
Restoration of full pension of absorbee pensioners in view of the order dated O1.09.2016 of Hon'ble Supreme Court in Civil Appeal No. 6048/10 and Civil Appeal No. 6371/2OlO.(Click the link below to view) http://cpao.nic.in/pdf/CPAO_IT_TECH_PRE-2006_2017-18-83.pdf
REG. REVISION OF PENSION OF ALL INDIA SERVICES OFFICERS. (Click the link below to view