Tuesday, May 20, 2014
GRANT OF TA TO NON-OFFICIAL MEMBERS ATTENDING THE SCOVA MEETINGS PERMISSION TO PERFORM AIR JOURNEY FOR JOURNEY ABOVE 1000 KMS. (Click the link below for details)
AIPEU GROUP-C SPECIAL ALL INDIA CONVENTION OF DIVISIONAL / BRANCH SECRETARIES &
NATIONAL WORKSHOP ON 7th PAY COMMISSION MEMORANDUM ON P-3 SPECIFIC ISSUES
STAYAL ARRANGEMENT FOR 25,26 & 27th May 2014
KHAMPUR CHAUPAL ( MARRIAGE HALL)
(NEAR METRO PILLAR NO 223 & 224)
SHADIPUR METRO STATION – NEAR
( PATEL NAGAR) NEW PATEL NAGAR ROAD
SUBHAM MARRIAGE HALL
(OPP TO SAROJINI NAGAR DTC BUS DEPOT)
(ADJACENT TO SAROJINI NAGAR P&T QUARTERS)
AFRICA AVENUE ROAD
SAROJININAGAR NEWDELHI – 110023
Saturday, May 17, 2014
GDS DEPARTMENTALIZATION AND INCLUSION IN 7TH CPC – DELHI HIGH COURT ORDER DATED 7TH MAY 2014 – AN UPDATE
IN THE HIGH COURT OF DELHI AT NEW DELHI
NATIONAL FEDERATION OF POSTAL
EMPLOYEES AND ANR ..... Petitioners
Through: Mr. Uday Gupta and Mr. M.K. Tripathi, Advs.
UNION OF INDIA ..... Respondent
Through: Dr. Ashwini Bhardwaj, Adv.
HON'BLE MR. JUSTICE RAJIV SHAKDHER
O R D E R
1. Dr. Ashwini Bhardwaj enters appearance on behalf of respondents.He seeks and is granted six weeks to file a counter affidavit.
2. Rejoinder, if any, be filed before the next date of hearing.
3. To be noted, this matter has been transferred to this Court by virtue of order dated 13.12.2013 passed by the Supreme Court in Writ Petition Civil No.1003/2013 .
4. A perusal of paragraph 3 of the order is indicative of the fact that the Supreme Court in order to avoid multiplicity of proceedings has transferred the matter to this Court.
5. Counsel for the petitioner is advised to ascertain as to whether any writ petition has been filed in any other High Court and, if that be so, whether the aforementioned order of the Supreme Court has been brought to the notice of the concerned High Court.
W.P.(C) 168/2014 page 1 of 2
6. Counsel for the petitioner shall do the needful before the next date of hearing.
7. Renotify on 19.9.2014.
RAJIV SHAKDHER, J
MAY 07, 2014