Tuesday, November 14, 2017
National Federation of Postal Employees
1st Floor North Avenue Post Office Building, New Delhi-110 001
Phone: 011.23092771 e-mail: email@example.com
Mob: 9868819295/9810853981 website: http://www.nfpe.blogspot.com
No.PF-01(b)/2017 Dated: 14th November, 2017
All Office Bearers of NFPE
All General Secretaries of NFPE Unions.
It is hereby notified in accordance with Article 12 of the Constitution of NFPE that the meeting of the Federal Executive of National Federation of Postal Employees shall be held at NFPE Office, 1st Floor North Avenue Post Office Building, New Delhi-110 001 on 11.02.2018 at 10 A.M. for considering the following agenda:
1. Organizational Review.
2. Review and discussion on all Postal Sectional problems and future course of action.
3. (a) Review of 23rd August-2017 Strike and other programmes on call of Confederation and Central Trade Unions.
(b) Review of preparations of 5 days Dharna at New Delhi and future programme of action.
4. Policy offensives and our role.
5. Results of Regular Membership Verification.
6. GDS Committee Report and GDS Membership Verification.
7. Nomination from NFPE to Standing Committee NC (JCM).
8. Filling up of Post of Dy. Secretary General, NFPE after retirement. of Com. R. Seethalakshmi.
9. Any other items with permission of the chair.
1. The Secretary Department of Posts, Dak Bhawan, New Delhi-110 001
2. The D.G. Posts, Dak Bhawan, New Delhi-110116
3. All the Office Bearers of NFPE and all General Secretaries.
4. All Chief Postmaster General’s: for information and kind action for grant of necessary special Casual Lave to the Office Bearers of the Federation and All the General Secretaries for the duration of the meeting and the journey time involved.
RECOMMENDATIONS OF THE SEVENTH CENTRAL PAY COMMISSION - IMPLEMENTATION OF DECISION RELATING TO THE GIANT OF CHILDREN EDUCATION ALLOWANCE (Click the link below to view order of Department of Posts)
Monday, November 13, 2017
CADRE RESTRUCTURING OF GROUP 'C' EMPLOYEES IN DEPARTMENT OF POSTS CLICK HERE TO VIEW ORDER OF DEPARTMENT
DIRECT RECRUITMENT OF POSTMAN / MAIL GUARD FROM 27.10.2017 – 27.11.2017 - RAJASTHAN POSTAL CIRCLE
Online Applications are invited from the desirous and eligible Applicants and residents of India to fill up the vacant posts of Postmen & Mail Guards in Postal Divisions and RMS Divisions of Rajasthan Postal Circle.
REVISION OF MONITORY TIMIT FOR REPORTING THE LOSS/ FTAUD CASES TO POLICE - REG. (Click the link to view)
HOUSE BUILDING ADVANCE RULES (HBA) - 2017: MINISTRY OF HOUSING & URBAN AFFAIRS
AVAILABILITY OF OPTION FOR FIXATION OF PAY ON PROMOTION FROM THE DATE OF NEXT INCREMENT IN THE LOWER POST AND METHOD OF FIXATION OF PAY FROM DNL, IF OPTED FOR, IN CONTEXT OF CCS (RP) RULES,2016 - REGARDING.