MINUTES OF THE FOUR MONTHLY MEETING HELD BETWEEN CHIEF POSTMASTER GENERAL, ASSAM CIRCLE, GUWAHATI AND THE REPRESENTATIVES OF P-III UNION ON 29.04.2014.
The Four monthly meeting between the CPMG, Assam Circle, Guwahati and the representatives of P-lll(NFPE) Union was held on 29.4.2014 at 10.30 hours in the Conference Hall of Meghdoot Bhawan, 5th Floor, Guwahati.
Following Officers and Staff representatives were present.
Administrative side Staff side
1. Ms. A. Ghosh 1. Shri L. P. Saikia,
2. Shri R. GangulyDPS (HQ),Assam Circle 2. Shri Bipul Nath
3. Shri A. Hye Asstt. C/S,P-lll,AIPEUAV(Welfare & Sports), Circle Office
The started with the welcome speech of the chair. Following items of agenga were discussed.
1. P-III/7-3/06 : RECOGNITION OF WELL EQUIPPED HOSPITALS AT DIVISIONAL HQ
Following four(4) proposals were under discussion.
1. GD Hospital & Research Centre, Haibargaon, Nagaon.
2. Aditya Diagnostics & Hospital, Dibrugarh.
3. Midland Hospital and Research Centre, Silchar.
4. Jeevan Jyoti Nursing Home, Tinsukia.
:- Recognition of Private Hospitals would be pursued as discussed. NoProposal as per guideline has been received from the staff side.
2. P-lll/3-1/09 : ARRANGEMENT OF DRINKING WATER AT DHUBRI H.P.O.
:- The SPOs, Goalpara Dn. Would be asked to expedite the matter.
3. P-lll/3-3/09 : CONSTRUCTION OF BOUNDARY WALL AT NJALAN NAGAR.
:- Approval of CO has already been conveyed. Completion Certificate
From SPOs, Dibrugarh Dn. Would be called for.
Action:- AD(Bldg),CO/SPOs Dibrugarh Dn.
4. P-lll/3-5/09 : DILAPIDATED CONDITION OF STAFF QUARTERS AT LUMDING, HOJAI,DIPHU, CHRISTAN PATTY COLONY.
:- Work has been completed.
5. P-lll/5/09 : FILLING UP THE BPOSTS OF GRADE-LL POSTMASTER CADRE.
:- This has been done.
6. P-lll/8/14 : ALLOTMENT OF SUFFICIENT FUNDS FOR MEDICAL REIMBURSEMENT/
MGNREGS INCENTIVE/RPLI INCENTIVE.
:- The matter has already been taken up with the Dte. By the CPMG Madam
Personally. It is proposed that the Association take up the allocation of
Funds at CHG level to link with premium income from PLI, RPLI incentives,
As well as for greater funds for MR to clear all dues.
Action:- AAO(Bgt)/Circle Secy.P-lll
7. P-lll/9/14 : EXTENSION OF FACILITIES OF MINI GYM TO ALL CLUBS OF HO IN ASSAM
:- Discussed. SSPOs, Cachar Dn. Would be asked to submit a fresh proposal
Direct to the Circle Office.
Action:-AD(WL/Sports)/SSPOs Cachar Dn.
8. P-lll;/10/14 : HOLDING OF DPC FOR PROMOTION TO POSTMASTER GRADE-1 AND HSG-II
:- DPC has been completed.
9. P-lll/11/14 : MENTAL HARASSMENT TO THE POSTAL OFFICIALS OF JORHAT HO/
SIVSAGAR HO IN THE NAME OF ACTING AS WITNESS IN THE CRIMINAL
CASES HANDLED BY CBI.
:- Unless specific cases (including the name of official, post office, date of
Incident) along with relevant orders can be cited, this matter can not be
Processed at circle level.
10. P-LLL/12/14 : MEDICAL FACILITIES FROM CGHS AND BANK LOAN FACILITIES.
:- An appeal has to be prepared by such employees who are yet to receive
Cards., so that amount recovered without issuance of cards can be
Refunded, while matter can be pursued with CGHS for innuance of cards.
11. P-LLL/1/14 : (a) GRANT OF HONORARIUM TO TO THE EMPLOYEES ENGAGED IN
(b) ATTACHMENT OF ONE MORE SUPERVISOR POST IN HSG-1 CBS
OFFICES FOR WORKING IN FINACLE SOFTWARE.
:- Regarding incentive payable for impletation of Finacle, since this is a
Policy matter, inputs have to be obtained from other circle as well.
Regarding supervision in Finacle, this is a matter of intra office
Arrangement and the PM can apportion the tasks accordingly. As such
Posting of additional supervisior is not agreed to.
12. P-lll/2/14 : CLEARANCE OF PENDING MEDICAL BILLS.
:- Item has already been discussed at sl.no. 6 above.
13. P-lll/3/14 : (a) REPLACEMENT OF 25 KV GENERATOR OF TEZPUR HO WITH A NEW ONE.
(b) SUPPLY OF TWO HIGH SPEED PASS BOOK PRINTERS TO EACH CBS OFFICE
:- (a) Replacement of 25 KVA Generator (Tezpur HO):- No proposal for
Replacement has been received from SPOs, Darrang Dn. However estmate
Of Rs. 30,360/- has been approved on 6.3.2014 and estimate for Rs 27,150
Is under process. If felt necessary, Generator may be considered for
:- (b) Operational issues may be taken up with Divisional Superintendent.