Tuesday, December 30, 2014
Gramin dak Sevaks do not want sepereate gds committee
Seperate committee (whether Judicial or Bureaucratic)
is a wAste and farce.
Ø 2.76 lakhsGDS do not want a separate GDS Committee.
Ø 2.76 lakhs GDS want inclusion of GDS in the 7th CPC.
Ø NFPE & AIPEU-GDS(NFPE) demanding inclusion of GDS in 7th CPC.
Ø FNPO & NUGDS demanding inclusion of GDS in 7th CPC.
Ø Confederation of Central Govt. Employees & Workers demanding inclusion of GDS in 7th CPC.
Ø JCM National Council (staff side) organisations including Railway & Defense Federations demanding inclusion of GDS in 7th CPC.
But Recognised GDS Union of Shri.Mahadevaiah is demanding Separte Committee for GDS
* Hon’ble Supreme Court stated that GDS are Civil Servants and they are Central Govt. Employees.
* Justice Singhal, Chairman 4th PC stated GDS are Civil Servants and they are Central Govt. Employees.
* Justice Charanjit Jalwar stated that GDS are Civil Servants and they are Central Govt. Employees.
* Talwar Committee recommended to the Govt. that GDS should be included in Pay Commission and no separate committee should be appointed in future.
* Govt. appointed 7th Pay Commission for Central Govt. Employees.
* NFPE & AIPEU-GDS (NFPE) says GDS are part of Central Govt. Employees and they should be included in 7th CPC itself.
* Confederation of Central Govt. Employees& Workers says that GDS are part of Central Govt. Employees and they should be incuded in 7th CPC itself.
* JCM National Council (staff side) orgisastions including Railway & Defence Federations says GDS are part of Central Govt. Employees and they should be included in 7th CPC itself.
* But recognised GDS union of Shri. Mahadevaiah accepted the Govt. stand that GDS are not part of Central Govt. Employees and hence he is demanding seperate committee for GDS. He don’t want GDS to be included in 7th CPC. His main demand in the charter of demandS is seperate committee for GDS .
* NFPE & AIPEU-GDS (NFPE) declared joint indefinite strike under the banner of JCA from 2015 May 6th for inclusion of GDS in 7th CPC.
* FNPO & NUGDS also declared joint indefinite strike under the banner of JCA from 2015 May 6th for inclusion of GDS in 7th CPC.
& Confederation, Railways & Defence Federations organised joint National Convention of entire JCM staff side orgnisations and decided to organise massive Parliament March in April 2015 to declare indefinite strike of entire Central Govt. Employees. Inclusion of GDS in 7th CPC is included in the charter of demands as number one demand.
Recognised GDS union of Shri Mahadevaiah don’t want joint strike of GDS & regular employees. He always declares fragmented strike to torpedo the unity of GDS and regulr employees. He is desperately trying to retain his control over GDS. He has written to the Govt. not to allow NFPE & FNPO to discuss GDS issues. Govt. also wants to divide GDS and Regular employees so that they can easily deny the legitimate demands of the GDS including Civil Servant status and all benefits of regular employees.
Let us organise Joint indefinite Strike of five LAkhs GDS & Regular employees from 2015 May 6th under the banner of Postal Joint Council of Action (NFPE, FNPO, AIPEU-GDS (NFPE) & NUGDS) demanding inclusion of GDS in 7th CPC & grant of all benefits of regular employees to GDS also.
Recognised GDS union of Mahadevaiah is against filing case in Supreme Court for grant of Civil Servant status and all benefits of regular employees to GDS. NFPE & AIPEU-GDS (NFPE) has filed a Writ Petition in Supreme Court and after the preliminary hearing Supreme Court transferred the case to Delhi High Court. The next hearing of the case in Delhi High Court is on 4th February, 2015.
But Shri. Mahadevaiah had filed a case in the Karnataka High Court for his own benefit requesting to grant Foreign Service benefits to him. (Writ Petition No.24106/2005 (S.CAT).
When he has filed Writ Petition in High Court for his own benefit it is perfectly alright, but when NFPE & AIPEU-GDS (NFPE) filed case in Supreme Court for the benefit of 2.76 lakhs GDS he is ridiculing it and opposing it.
P.Panduranga Rao R.N.Parashar
General Secretry. Secretary General,
(NB: Shri.Mahadevaiah has published in December 2014 a circular in his website in which again he has used filthy and unparliamentary language against the NFPE leadership. He has called the leadership of NFPE as “Cowards” “impotent” and “liars”. NFPE & AIPEU-GDS (NFPE) don’t want to stoop to the level of Shri. Mahadevaiah by replying him using such indecent and low-level third-rate language in our writeups).
NEXT DATE OF HEARING OF RTP PRINCIPAL CAT CASE is 15.03.2015
SB Order No 13/2014 : Grant of Savings Bank allowance to Postal Assistants working in Savings Bank / Certificate Branches - Clarification - reg
JCM SUBJECT DISCUSSED ON 16.12.2014
Eligibility of SB Allowance of SB qualified officials
The eligibility for appearing for the SB Aptitude test is reduced from 5 years to one year vide SB order No. 16/2011 dated 23.08.2011. The principal SB order No. 26/89 issued vide DG Posts letter No. 2-3/86-SB dated 27.04.1989, it is prescribed that the SB Allowance will be admissible only to those Postal Assistants who are selected to be posted in SB Branch having at least 5 years of service with good record and pass in the aptitude test/such other test as may be prescribed and the allowance will be paid for the period they actually work in the SB Branch.
Subsequently vide SB order No. 16/2011 issued vide Directorate letter No. 113-07/2010-SB dated 23.08.2011, the eligibility for appearing in the SB Aptitude test is reduced to one year and many young Postal Assistants are now qualified and they are denied for grant of SB Allowance s the principal SB order No. 26/89 requires a revision in consonance with the subsequent SB order No. 16/2011.
Hence it is requested to cause suitable clarification allowing the drawal of SB Allowance to the officials qualified irrespective of their service and render justice at the earliest.
Agreed. It is under process in consultation with IFW.
Due to unavoidable circumstances, the 7 th Central Pay Commission's visit to Kolkata /
Andaman & Nicobar Islands has been rescheduled. As per the revised schedule, the Commission will visit Kolkata from 11th - 14th January, 2015.