Saturday, April 11, 2015
Grant-in-aid for the provision of amenities or recreational or welfare facilities to the staff of the Central Government -regarding. (Click the link below for details)
The Lokpal and Lokayuktas Act, 2013- Submission of declaration of assets and liabilities by CSS officers for each year- regarding. (Click the link below for details)
Friday, April 10, 2015
VERIFICATION OF MEMBERSHIP FOR RECOGNITION OF SERVICE ASSOCIATION UNDER CCS (RSA) RULES, 1993-CALLING OF APPLICATIONS-REGARDING.
LAST DATED FOR SUBMISSION OF APPLICATION HAS BEEN EXTENDED.
NOTE: FOR PERSONAL ATTENTION OF ALL GENERAL SECRETARIES/CIRCLE SECRETARIES/DIVISIONAL AND BRANCH SECRETARIES OF ALL NFPE AFFILIATED UNIONS.
As the date of obtaining applications from applicants all India Unions has been extended up 30th April 2015 by the Department of Posts . It has come to our notice that some external disruptive forces who do not believe in democratic process and in principles of Trade Union Movement want to create some obstacles in membership verification process.
Therefore all of you are advised to get the modification/change/new enrollment of new entrants and non-members done on existing letter of authorization up to 30th April, 2015.
REPORTS OF HUMAN CHAIN ORGANISED BY PJCA KERALA.
KERALA CIRCLE POSTAL JCA ORGANISED HUMAN CHAIN AGAINST CORPORATISATION OF POSTAL DEPT ON 7TH APRIL 2015 IN ALL DISTRICT HEAD QUARTERS.
Kerala PJCA organized human chain named as “THAPAL SAMRAKSHANA SHRINGALA” on 7th April in all district head quarters against TASK FORCE REPORT for corporitisation of Postal dept. Hundreds and postal employees, family members, MPs, MLAs, political and trade union leaders, writers and other prominent personalities join hands in the human chain. Public meetings also conducted in all places. CITU state president com. Anathalavattam Anandan and Sri.Palode Ravi MLA at Trivandrum and com. K.N.Balagopal MP and Com.C.C.Pillai at Kollam, com G.Sudhakaran MLA at Alapuzha, com.V.N.Vasavasn MLA at Kottayam, CITU senior leader M.M.Lawrence at Ernakulam , Prof.C.Ravindranath MLA at Trissur, Com,.A.K.Balan MLA and CPIM state secretariat member at Palakkad, CPIM central secretariat membercom. Paloli Mohammed Kutty at Malappuram, District Panchayath President Prof.K.M.Sarala at Kannur and CITU state secretary com.P.Raghavan and sri.N.A.Nellikunnu MLA at Kasaragod are some of the prominent leaders participated in the human chain. All of them taken a pledge for the protection of the Postal dept and declared to make the indefinite strike from May 6th grand success. Photos attached. Rajendran.P.V. Convenor C-O-C Kerala.
Thursday, April 9, 2015
Shri Manik Sarkar, Hon'ble Chief Minister of Tripura addressed the opening session. He particularly mentioned about the Task Force Committee recommendations in the light of privatization and Corporatization of the Postal Department. The hon'ble Chief Minister praised the efforts of Postal Employees & RCC to move a resolution in the Assembly to Departmentalize the GDS. Shri Prafullajit sinha, Mayor, Agartla and Chairman, Reception Committee was also present.
In the opening session, Com.Ashin Paul, Chairman, Tripura Govt. Employees Coordination Committee, Smt.Mohvaray, General Secretary, Tripura Government Employees Association also participated and addressed the session.
A big and colourful rally conducted with hundreds of postal employees in the town of Agartla. A big team of Agratla State Govt employees, Bank employees, Telecom employees greeted the rally with flowers and slogans against the anti-worker's policies of the Central Government.
A joint subject committee meeting was held with the participation of delegates of all unions of Assam & North East with Circle Union office bearers to move resolution and Policy & Programme.
Com.R.N.Parashar, Com.N.Subramanyan, Com.Girirajsingh, Com.P.Pandurangarao were also present and addressed the session.
The Conferences and session is concluded with the vote of thanks paid by Com.Radheshyam Saha, Former President, Gr.C., Agartla.
RESULTS OF POSTMAN/MAIL GUARD DIRECT RECRUITMENT EXAMINATION HELD ON 28/12/2014, IN TAMILNADU POSTAL CIRCLE. Click here for Updated Result : http://www.dopchennai.in/results.aspx
Grant of incentive for acquiring higher qualifications - Inclusion of additional qualifications / Review of the qualifications listed in the Annexure to this Department's OM No.1/2/89-Estt.(Pay-1) dated 9/4/1999 - reg
CLICK HERE to view the DoPT OM
Wednesday, April 8, 2015
POSTAL JOINT COUNCIL OF ACTION
NATIONAL FEDERATION OF POSTAL EMPLOYEES
FEDERATION OF NATIONAL POSTAL ORGANISATIONS
ALL INDIA POSTAL EMPLOYEES UNION, GDS (NFPE)
NATIONAL UNION GDS
No. PF/ JCA/12/2015 Dated: 8th April, 2015
Department of Posts,
New Delhi 110001
Sub: Strike notice dated 06.04.2015 by PJCA – Submission of revised charter
of demands- reg.
Ref : DG Posts letter F No o8/07/2014- SR dated 12th February 2015
The PJCA had reviewed the progress on the reply given by the department on the items of Strike Charter of Demands in the meeting held on 5.2.2015 in Dak Bhawan, New Delhi. Even though the progress is not satisfactory, the reply on some of the items in the earlier Charter of demands is accepted. PJCA has recorded disagreement on the remaining items and hence we are submitting herewith the revised charter of demands containing 26 demands which is enclosed herewith.
DA: Revised Charter of Demands
(D.THEAGARAJAN) (R.N. PARASHAR)
Secretary General FNPO Secretary General NFPE
REVISED CHARTER OF DEMANDS
1. No Corporatization and privatization in Postal Services.
2. Inclusion of Gramin Dak Sevaks (GDS) in the terms of reference of Seventh Central Pay Commission. Grant of Civil Servant status to GDS and grant of all benefits of departmental employees on pro-rata basis without any discrimination.
3. Regularise the services of Casual, Parttime, Contingent Employees and Remove the cut off date
4. Grant of merger of 100% DA with pay with effect from 01.01.2014 for all purposes, including GDS.
5. Grant of 25% pay as Interim Relief (IR) with effect from 01.01.2014 to all employees including GDS.
6. Scrap the New Pension Scheme (NPS) and include all employees recruited on or after 01.01.2004 under the old statutory pension scheme.
7. Remove 5% condition for compassionate appointment and grant appointment in all deserving cases as in the case of Railways. Remove the minimum 50 points condition for GDS compassionate appointment.
8. Fill up all vacant posts in all cadres including drivers Artisans , Assistant Managers, Managers and Senior Managers in MMS & GDS.
(a) By direct recruitment
(b) By holding DPC and granting promotions
(c) By conducting departmental promotional examination.
(d) Replace all condemned vehicles in MMS
9. Implement cadre restructuring in Postal, RMS, MMS and Postal Accounts as per the proposal signed with the JCM (DC) staff side.
10 . Settle issues relating to Postmaster Cadre officials.
(a) Allow to write IP and PS Group ‘B’ examinations
(b) Relaxation in service conditions for promotion from one grade to another, at par with general line promotions to identical posts.
(c) Filling up of all PS Group ‘B’, PM Grade III and Grade II posts by eligible officials and till that time adhoc-promotion may be granted.
(d) Other related issues such as filling up of 100% senior Postmaster/Chief Postmaster posts earmarked for PM cadre by PM cadre officials alone and maintainance of Circle Gradation list etc.
11. Reimburse full mileage allowance to System Administrators and fix duty hours and responsibilities of System Administrators. Create separate cadre for System Administrators.
12. Grant of Cash handling allowance to Treasurers in Post offices at par with cashiers in RMS & Administrative offices.
13. Counting of Special allowance granted to PO & RMS Accountants for pay fixation on promotions as the promotional post involves higher responsibilities.
14. Settle all issues related to IT Moderinisation Project – computerization, Core Banking Solution, Core Insurance Solution etc.
(a) Replace out dated computers and peripherals with new ones.
(b) Increase network capabilities and Bandwidth.
(c) Set right the Users credential problems in leave arrangements etc.
(d) Stop hasty “Go live” of CBS, CIS till cleansing of data pucca.
(e) Provide all assistance and stop harassment in the Implementation of CBS & CIS
(f) Grant enhanced financial powers to Head Postmasters
15. Prompt and regular holding of JCM, Departmental Council meeting, Periodical meeting with Secretary Department of Posts, Sports Board meeting and Welfare Board meeting. Ensure representation of recognised Federations in Sports Board and Welfare Board by calling for nominations.
16. Ensure full protection of existing allowance (TRCA) of GDS employees and introduce Medical Reimbursement Scheme to GDS. Existing monthly emoluments (TRCA) drawn by the GDS should not be reduced under any circumstances. Revision of cash handling norms.
17. (a) All Circle offices/Regional offices/DPLI office, Kolkata must be allowed to function as Circle Processing Centres (CPCs) while implementing Core Insurance Solutions (CIS) through McCamish for steady growth of PLI/RPLI Business
(b) Stop diversion of 615 posts (576 posts of PAs from C.O.s and 39 posts of PAs from APS PLI CELL) ordered vide Department of Posts, Establishment Division No. 43-47/2013-PE-II dated the 9th June, 2014.
(c) Stop harassment and victimization of staff of Circle Administrative offices
in the name of decentralization of PLI/RPLI.
18. Allot sufficient funds to circles for carrying out constructions, Repairs and Maintenance of Departmental buildings/Postal Staff quarters and RMS Rest houses.
19. Make substitute arrangement in all vacant Postmen/ Mail Guard and MTS Posts. Wherever GDS are not available, outsiders should be allowed to work as substitutes.
20. Modify the orders dated 22/5/1979 regarding existing time factor given for delivery of articles taking in to account the actual time required for door to door delivery.
21. Open L1 offices as recommended by CPMG AP Circle eg: Guntakal RMS .
22. Powers for writing APARs of SBCO staff may be delegated to AO (SBCO) instead of Divisional heads and stop imposing the work of SB Branch on SBCO.
23. Prompt supply of good quality uniform and kit items and change of old specification.
24. Stop vindictive actions of GM (Finance) Postal Accounts Chennai. More than hundred Postal Accounts employees are charge sheeted. GM (Finance) even refused to heed the instructions of DDG (PAF).
25. Review of marks of JAO (P) Part-II examination held in December 2012 in r/o SC/ST candidates. As the exam was conducted on the basis of old Recruitment Rules i.e JAO and the said posts are Group ‘B’ (Non-Gazetted) review may be held.
26. Revise the Postmen /MailGuards /MTS Recruitment Rules. Stop open market recruitment. Restore Seniority quota promotion.