Monday, September 14, 2015
AIPCPC&CWF AIC AT BADNERA JN. AMARAVATHI NEAR NAGPUR FROM 27TH TO 28TH DECEMBER 2015.
IT HAS BEEN DECIDED TO HOLD ALL INDIA CONFERENCE OF ALL INDIA POSTAL CASUAL, PART TIME CONTINGENT & CONTRACT WORKERS FEDERATION IN BADNERA JN.[AMARAVATHI] NEATR NAGPUR ON 27TH & 28TH DECEMBER 2015. THIS IS DIRECTLY CONNECTED BY RAIL IN THE ROUTE GOING TO MUMBAI THROUGH WARDHA JN.
ALL ARE REQUESTED TO BOOK THEIR TICKETS TO AVOID INCONVENIENCE. RECEPTION COMMITTEE HAS BEEN FORMED WITH COM. DHULE,PRESIDENT, CCGEW, NAGPUR AS HON,CHAIRMAN, COM. PARIMAL, SECRETARY, CGPA, AS CHAIRMAN, COM. H. GEDAM EXCS RIII MAHARASTRA AS WORKING CHAIRMAN,COM. KISHORE TAKE, D/S PIII AMARAVATH DN AS GENERAL SECRETARY& COM. DANDGE, CS, AIPCPCCWF AS FINANCIAL SECRETARY.
FULL DETAILS WILL BE PUBLISHED SOON.
SOME IMPORTANT GUIDELINES TO THE PARTICIPANTS OF 2ND ALL INDIA CONFERENCE IN SHIMLA.
AIPEU GDS (NFPE) WELCOMES YOU ALL
· The 2nd Biennial All India Conference of AIPEU GDS (NFPE) is scheduled from 19th to 20th September 2015 in the heart of the city of Shimla (Himachal Pradesh) Sri Ram Mandir Complex.
· City is completely spread over in the valley covered with large pine trees, green vegetation with pleasant atmosphere.
· Steep roads, connected with footsteps at some places.
· No vehicles are allowed inside the city, even two wheeler. No auto service. All the city by walk/foot only.
· The city administration is giving much priority to cleanliness and neatness. We also have to adopt it.
· No usage of plastic carry bags etc. allowed & throwing outside is a punishable offence, fine up to Rs.3000- if caught.
· Usage of liquor is restricted.
· Now day time temp is 27 & night about 20 d. cellicious. and one can feel chillness during night time.
· Necessary & comfortable luggage with less quantity is suggested. Because of walking on foot on steep roads may cause inconvenience and tiresome for many.
· Reception Committee arranged a team of volunteers at Railway station, ISBT (New Bus station) & Old Bus station for assistance to all the participants of AIC.
· The accommodation arranged for the delegates/visitors is within the radius of 1/2km of the main venue.
· Registration/Enrollment of Delegation is arranged at Old Bus stand point. Accommodation will be provided only after enrollment. Please cooperate with the Reception Committee and need not caused to be remind.
Distance between Railway station and Old Bus stand i.e., Registration point of Reception Committee is 1/2 km.
Delegation fee Rs.1000-
Accommodation could be available from 18th evening.
On 20th evening/night, delegates staying in Shimla depending on their travel timings have to adjust in limited accommodation till 21st early hours.
CHQ is earnestly requesting the cooperation of every one to make success of the Conference.
REVIEW OF PAYMENT FUNCTION OF GROUP INSURANCE OF ALL INDIA SERVICES THROUGH E-PAYMENT CLICK HERE FOR DETAILS
NCJCM STAFF SIDE DEMANDS ONE RANK ONE PENSION FROM 7TH PAY COMMISSION CLICK HERE FOR DETAILS
DIRECT RECRUITMENT OF POSTMAN / MAIL GUARD 2015: NOTIFICATION ISSUED. - TAMILNADU POSTAL CIRCLE CLICK HERE FOR DETAILS
Post a Comment