Monday, April 4, 2016
Dated – 4th April. 2016
1) All Office Bearers
2) All General Secretaries C-O-Cs
3) All Affiliates of Confederation
ALL INDIA TRADE UNION EDUCATION CAMP
DEHRADUN, MAY 24 & 25, 2016
s decided in the National Secretariat Meeting, the next All India Trade Union Education Camp of Confederation of Central Govt. Employees & Workers will be held on 24th and 25th May, 2016. The Dehradun Unit of the Confederation has come forward to host the said camp at Dehradun on the above days and started the Preparatory work for the programme. It should be the endeavour of all affiliates and State Units of the Confederation to depute the given number of delegates to the camp and make it a grand success. The quota fixed for each affiliate/COC is given below. Detailed programme & notice will be sent shortly. TU Camp will commence at 10 AM on 24th May and continue till 5 PM on 25th May, 2016 and the delegates should ensure their presence throughout the duration of the Camp.
Delegates from all affiliated organisations and C-O-Cs should compulsorily attend the TU camp. The minimum quota fixed for each affiliated organisation and C-O-Cs is given below. All are requested to ensure participation of delegates as per quota fixed, WITHOUT FAIL. Delegates may be instructed to book their up and down tickets immediately. Delegate fee per head is Rs. 600/- (Rs. Six hundred only). All delegates, including All India office Bearers of Confederation should pay the delegate fee.
Name of the Affiliates and the quota of delegates in brackets
1. NFPE (60); ITEF (20); Audit & Accounts (10);
Atomic Energy (10),Civil Accounts (10);
2. All other affiliates (3 each);
3. Confederation State Units: Bengal (20); Kerala (15);
Karnataka (10); Tamilnadu (15); Andhra (10)
4. All other State Units: (3 each).
NB: While deciding the delegates, the concerned organisations shall include the All India Office Bearers of Confederation also in their quota since the number of delegates fixed above includes the Office Bearers of Confederation CHQ.
GDS COURT CASE
Advocate informed that CAT Principal Bench did not hold Court today. Next date have been given by the Court Master. Matter stands adjourned to 25.07.2016.
Declaration of Assets and Liabilities by Public Servants under section 44 of the Lokpal and Lokayuktas Act, 2013 - Filling of Returns by public servants on or before 15th April, 2016 – regarding(Click the link below for details) http://ccis.nic.in/WriteReadData/CircularPortal/D2/D02ser/407_02_2016-AVD-IV-Lokpal-02042016.pdf
10 INTERESTING FACTS ABOUT INDIA POST
India has the largest postal network in the world with 1,54,939 post offices as on March 31, 2015, of which 1,39,222 (89.86%) are in the rural areas. At the time of independence there were 23,344 post offices.
Following are some interesting revelations from India Post’s annual report 2015-16.
1. The government has decided to digitise 1.5 lakh post offices across the country, which includes 1.3 lakh post offices in rural areas.
2. One can buy exclusive collection of postal stamps offered by India Post on e-commerce websites like Snapdeal and Shopclues. Philatelic products are also available at e-post office – an e-commerce portal of India Post. Through its e-commerce portal, India Post also provides select postal facilities using the web. The department has generated revenue of Rs 24.31 lakh between April 2015 and December 2015 by selling postal stamps.
3. India is one of the earliest active members of the Universal Postal Union (UPU), a specialised agency of the United Nations, having its headquarters at Berne, Switzerland.
4. There are more than 33.03 crore account holders of the savings scheme of the department.
5. The outstanding balance under all the savings schemes and saving certificates in Post Offices are over Rs 6,19,317.44 crore.
6. Money transfer service of India Post enables instant international money remittance to customers in India sent from 195 countries on real time basis. This service is operational in association with Western Union from 9,942 post office locations and Money Gram through 6,070 post office locations.
7. To ensure safe and timely delivery of goods, the department has signed an agreement for supply and installation of GPS devices in 990 mail vans. GPS devices have already been installed in 926 mail vans.
8. India Post ATMs have been installed in more than 500 locations across the country.
9. The department has earned revenue of Rs 2,247 crore during the period April 2015 to December 2015 registering a growth of 15% compared to corresponding period last year.
10. The department has 38 heritage buildings having architectural value.
READ MORE HERE
BUILDING AIPRPA IN NAGALAND!
Comrade KR GS AIPRPA along with S.Rahman (NCCPA VP) and D.K.Debnath (Convenor RCC) entered into Nagaland State and arrived at Kohima the capital. Comrade Daniel Domeh Divisional Secretary P3 Nagaland received us. The meeting is slated today at 1.00 P.M. Yesterday on 3rd Comrade Daniel took us to the historical monument of international fame 'Second World War Cemetery' maintained by Commonwealth. In this cemetery all heroes of British & Indian soldiers died in 1944 in the war with Japanese Army invading India from Burma. The British Indian Army heroically fought and defeated the Japanese at Nagaland in defending the road to Imphal! Thousands of Englishmen and Indians both Musalman and Hindus sacrificed their lives. The World War at that time came to an end with the atom bomb attack by USA on Hiroshima and Nagasagi. In the honour of soldiers died in Nagaland battle, this historic cemetery is built and Commonwealth is maintaining it. A remarkable international tourist attraction:
Manipur State AIPRPA!
GS AIPRPA reached Imphal the capital of Manipur along with S.Rahman (VP NCCPA) and D.K.Debnath (RCC Convenor) by flight from Guwahati today afternoon at 2.00 P.M. NFPE comrades led by P3 Divisional Secretary com.Naba Chandra Singh took us from airport to Imphal HPO for the postal pensioners meeting at the room of Workplace Training Centre. A good meeting on pensioners issues and 7th CPC issues were the main topic by leaders before the participants. The Pensioners were impressed with the idea of formation of AIPRPA Manipur State. It was resolved unanimously to constitute a 15 member Steering Committee with Comrade R.K.Maipaksana as its General Convenor. It was also resolved that this Steering Committee will conduct an enlarged meeting of more pensioners on 4th April on the pension payment day at Imphal and form a detailed State Steering Committee under the guidance of P3 Divisional Secretary. It was also considered to explore formation of CGPA under NCCPA at Manipur State after forming AIPRPA. Thus the visit to Manipur, which was once under the grip of insurgency, and still with some problems, turned out to be fruitful and an organization for AIPRPA has also been found for another North Eastern State. As most of the pensioners turned out today were divisional secretaries and office bearers of NFPE in their service time, their awareness to form pensioners organization was visibly high!
As planned the circle unions of NE Circle (P3, P4 & Admn) under the leadership of comrade Ramani Bhattacharyya organized a well attended combined meeting of employees & pensioners first and later an exclusive meeting of pensioners today at 11.30 a.m in Recreation Club hall of Shillong GPO. Comrades KR GS AIPRPA - S.Rahman VP NCCPA - and F.K.Debnath RCC Convenor addressed along with Circle Secretaries. The meetings were presided over by a presidium of comrades B.B.Chettri (Circle President P4) & S.P.Dohling ACS P3. The pensioners meeting unanimously formed a State Steering Committee with 15 Pensioners with comrades L.Shylla as President; Kaushik Chakraborty as General Convenor; and Jagdish Dey ad Treasurer. Decided to enroll full membership throughout Meghalaya and hold State Convention in three months:
There was a very good meeting of Postal Pensioners including some senior most comrades in Aizawl HPO premises at 10.30 Hrs on 30.03.2016. The meeting was organized, presided and anchored by comrade P.C.Vanlalchhuang Divisional Secretary P3 Mizoram. GS AIPRPA narrated the developments leading to the formation of AIPRPA and pensioners issues before and after 7th CPC. Comrades D.K.Debnath (RCC Convenor) and S.Rahman (NCCPA VP) also addressed. After interactions to clear all doubts, a State Steering Committee of AIPRPA with Comrades Lalhuliano Hlondo as President; H. Rangthuama as State General Convenor; and a lady comrade C.Thang as Treasurer was unanimously approved. This Steering Committee will enroll members from throughout Mizoram and organize a State Conference. The rapt attention paid by Pensioners and their enthusiasm were highly appreciable. All welcomed our going to Mizoram, one of the farthest corners of North East for formation of our organization for postal pensioners:
Post a Comment