ALL INDIA POSTAL EMPLOYEES UNION, CLASS-III
ASSAM CIRCLE, GUWAHATI-781001
President : Tiken Kalita Circle Secretary: L.P.Saikia
Postmaster,Gr-I, Rangia MDG Postmaster, Nagaon HO
Mobile No: 94355-12958 Mobile No : 94351-80490
No:- P-III/ASM/ Circle Conference/2013 Dated 25-04-2013
Resolutions adopted by AIPEU Gr’C’ in the 33rd Circle Conference held at Kariganj from 6th April, 2013 to 8th April, 2013.
1. Harassment in the name of CBS be stopped forthwith.
2. Adequate supply of forms, computer papers and all kinds of stationeries be ensured immediately.
3. Repairing of staff quarters and departmental office buildings in Dibrugarh, North Lakhimpur, Sivasagar, Bongaigaon, Borpeta, Mongaldoi and Tinsukia HO be taken up immediately.
4. Construction of post office building for Bongaigaon MDG, Garmur Satra SO and vertical extension of Nagaon HPO building be taken up immediately.
5. Construction of Canteen building for Sivasagar HPO and repairing of Tezpur HPO Canteen building be taken up immediately.
6. Setting up of Cycle/Motorcycle stand at Sivasagar HPO, Mongaldoi HPO and Goalpara MDG.
7. Supply of furnitures to Sivasagar HPO, Gaurisagar SO, Nazira MDG and PLI branch of Divl. Office, Dibrigarh, Nagaon, Borpeta be ensured immediately.
8. Construction of boundary wall of all Deptl. Post offices like Biswanathghat SO, Bedeti SO and reconstruction of Khoirabari SO and Panerihat SO.
9. Allocation of adequate fund for reimbursement of medical, OTA , MIS, MGNREGS bills be ensured for all the divisions under Assam Circle.
10. Problem of water supply at Borpeta HO, Tezpur HO, Diphu HO and postal quarters of Mangaldoi HO be addressed immediately.
11. Recognition of private nursing home for treatment of postal staff at Dibrugarh, Nagaon, Tezpur, and Bongaigaon be accorded immediately.
12. North Lakhimpur be curved out as a separate division.
13. Upgradation of Tingkhong SO, NTPS SO, Moridhal BO, Mornonoibebejia BO under
Dibrugarh division and Bongaigaon MDG under Goalpara Division be taken up immediately.
14. All the departmental and rented office building be equipped with adequate toilet facilities.
15. Filling up of vacant posts across all divisions be completed immediately.
16. All kerosene gen sets be replaced with Diesel gen sets.
17. Finalization of all pending compassionate appointment cases of all divisions.
18. Revocation of suspension of Rahimuddin Ahmed, DPM, Nalbari HO
19. Holding of meetings/trainings etc. on Sundays/Holidays be stopped immediately.
20. Permanent Doctors be appointed at postal dispensary, Silchar.
21. All pending kerosene bills remaining as part of cash in divisions be cleared without any delay.
22. Mail conveyance in the Goalpara-Mancachar route be streamlined immediately.
23. An additional Generator be provided to Tinsukia HO as the lone 30 KVA generator available is inadequate to cover power needs of HO/DO and WCTC.
24. Functions of Speednet HUB at Tinsukia HO which deals with SP articles of entire Arunachal Pradesh, Dibrugarh Dn. And Tinsukia Dn are being conducted by a single PA. An additional PA be provided for smooth running of the HUB.
25. Post offices running with shortage of UPS battery, Passbook Printer, LX Printer, Web Can etc. be supplied with such peripherals immediately.
26. Vacancy accruing out of retirement of cook of postal Canteen, Tinsukia HO be filled immediately.
27. Abolition of Posts of Stamp Vendor be reversed immediately.
AIPEU Gr ‘C’, Assam Circle
1. The Chief Postmaster General, Assam Circle, Guwahati-781001 for information and necessary action.
2. The Postmaster General, Dibrugarh Region, Dibrugarh for information and necessary action.
3. The Director of Postal Services(HQ), Assam Circle, Guwahati-1 for information and necessary action.
4. The Secretary General, NFPE, New Delhi for information and necessary action.
5. The General Secretary, AIPEU, Group ‘C’, New Delhi for information and necessary action.
6. All the Circle Office bearers, AIPEU, Gr’C’, Assam Circle.
7. All the Divl. Secretaries, AIPEU, Group’C’ Union, Assam.
AIPEU Gr ‘C’, Assam Circle
Post a Comment